Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" means "personal information" as defined in the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"), and is information about a living individual who is Information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions contained in Refers to information that can identify a specific individual from a single unit (personal identification information)
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. when users register to use the service. In addition, transaction records and information related to payments, including the user's personal information, made between users and business partners, etc., may be collected from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). may be collected.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
(1) For user authentication and user management when registering for this service and using this service (2) For delivering and providing products, etc., and after-sales service (3) For billing for products, etc. and services (4) Fraud ⑤For maintenance and management of this service ⑥For research and analysis of marketing data, and for consideration and implementation of marketing measures To provide, solicit, advertise, or otherwise market the products, etc. and services of the Company or a third party in accordance with the interests and interests based on analysis. For the planning, research and development of ⑨For responding to inquiries and contacting users
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
1. The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
2. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
(1) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(2) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs with the consent of the person When there is a risk of interfering with
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, and the users When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Request for Disclosure, etc.)
If a user requests disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure of personal data or records of provision to a third party, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use or provision to a third party) , We will respond in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations after confirming that you are the person in accordance with the procedures separately established by our company.
For procedures for disclosure, etc., please contact us from the inquiry window specified in Article 8.
1. The content of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 8 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy or our handling of personal information, please contact the contact below.
Company name | Drome Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 3F-B, Maezawa Building, 1-4-15 Asahimachi, Kashiwa City, Chiba Prefecture
Store Operation Manager | Toshio Yoshida
Store Security Manager｜Yoshiyuki Nakamura